Sunday 31 October 2010

Visiting my cousins

I had a lovely time last weekend visiting my cousins. Mostly I hung out with Elliot as he is my own age and doesn't play funny games that I don't understand. I did have lots of cuddles with Izzy too though.

There was plenty of space on the floor for both of us to roll around on, and we were so mobile that I'm surprised that Daddy managed to get a photo of us in the same place facing in the same direction!

We went swimming on Saturday which was fun, and went for a walk to the park on Sunday. Of course Elliot and I didn't walk - we're too important to have to walk to places, we have people to push us around instead.

Maybe next time I'll be big enough for the swings too!

1 comment:

  1. Adoring Grandma and Grandpa31 October 2010 at 17:36

    A definite family likeness!

    ReplyDelete