Tuesday 31 May 2011

My little girl

I've not written many words recently, it's all been about the pictures. I thought I'd mention how much fun Marisca seems to be having in her new house. She's learned to climb stairs and now has three flights to tackle. She's got a lot more space to crawl around, and loves crawling round and round the armchair. She loves being chased around it even more. She has a little yard to play in that we spend quite a bit of time in and enjoys playing with (destroying) the plants. She's even learning the things that she shouldn't touch: she still touches them but then turns to us and sagely shakes her head.

She is quite a handful sometimes and seems to have frequent unhappy moments, which are either a sign that she is a little unsettled or is just what happens as she grow up, but she is still absolutely adorable.

1 comment:

  1. I have seen no words or pictures for over a week. Is my niece still adorable?

    ReplyDelete