Wednesday 14 August 2013

Did I mention that the children had a nice time?

Some photos didn't particularly fit anywhere but I couldn't not share them.  Is there any surprise that we were beset by both Italians and Japanese tourists for our children to be fawned over (and photographed of course, for the tourists)?  They're beautiful, and they're manifestly having a lot of fun.  I hope that Marisca remembers some of this holiday because they really had a special time.












And so that's our holiday.  I love being able to review the time we had through this blog and my photos, and this holiday will remain long in the memory.  Thank you to Giovanni and Shanti for the invite that prompted us to take the children overseas.  I came back with the languour of Tuscany in my limbs and it's not yet entirely dissipated.  It was great, but I'm still so much looking forward to a long weekend camping next week up in Teesdale.  The British summer in our green green rolling hills and open moors, sitting on nice British grass with a proper beer and a bacon sandwich (not at the same time, probably).  Holidays are great, Italy was great, but this is home.


No comments:

Post a Comment